Space heating system causes house fire

On a cool night in a small town, one family faced a tragedy they would never forget.

The family had an outing stressed for that night.

They were planning a dinner for their oldest daughter’s birthday. It was a surprise dinner, and the family was all in on it. In a rush to get to the diner on time, someone forgot to unplug the space heating system in the dining room. While the family was away at dinner, a nearby dish towel caught fire and the dining room suddenly went up in flames. A buddy noticed the smoke and called the fire department. Shortly after, the family was contacted about the house fire. The family suddenly left the dinner and rushed home. It was too late. The house was in flames and the fire department had been trying to put it out for several hours. The space heating system had caused disfigurement beyond maintenance and the daughters birthday was totally ruined. When I learned of this, I was quick to believe of my own house. All of the heat in my own cabin comes from space heaters; My pal and I are so careful to turn them off and unplug them before my buddy and I leave the house. This tragedy was a learning lesson for many, but people always say how dangerous it is to run space heaters, however several do not realize that it is so simple to make a small mistake that can ruin your life.

heating tune up