Space furnace causes home fire

On a cool night in a small town, one family faced a tragedy they would never forget.

The family had an outing tied up for that night.

They were planning a dinner for their oldest daughter’s birthday. It was a surprise dinner, plus the family was all in on it. In a rush to get to the restaurant on time, someone forgot to unplug the space furnace in the kitchen, but while the family was away at dinner, a nearby dish towel caught fire plus the kitchen suddenly went up in flames. A neighbor noticed the smoke plus called the fire department. Shortly after, the family was contacted about the home fire. The family suddenly left the dinner plus rushed home. It was too late. The home was in flames plus the fire department had been trying to put it out for several hours. The space furnace had caused harm beyond repair plus the daughters birthday was totally ruined. When I learned of this, I was quick to know of my own house. All of the heat in my own house comes from space heaters, but my good friend and I are so careful to turn them off plus unplug them before my associate and I leave the house. This tragedy was a learning lesson for many, but people always say how dangerous it is to run space heaters, however several do not realize that it is so self-explanatory to make a small mistake that can ruin your life.

heat pump repair